Today’s review is going to be a shorter review as I have already reviewed another color from the same range as I will be going to review today. So, today’s post would be just in the format of Pros and Cons. Today I will be talking about ‘3INA Cream Eyeshadow 302’. These cream eyeshadows do not have a name to them and are recognized only either by their number or by the basic color, in this case, it is green. I bought this product from Myntra and there this is described as 3INA Green Cream Eyeshadow.
I have 2 shades form 3INA cream eyeshadow collection and I have already reviewed the shade 316, which is a pink shadow.
A long lasting eyeshadow by 3INA for intense, shimmery magnetic color for all day wear.
- Super pigmented and creamy eye shadow
- Long Lasting
- Easy Application
- Paraben free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly
These cream shadows comes in a small glass tubs with black colored screw on lids. Most of the cream eyeshadows are packed in a similar manner, so there is nothing too special about the packaging. I do like the outer packaging of these shadows though. The round glass tub is packed inside a square shaped cardboard box which has a colored top. The color of the top represents the actual color of the product inside. All the details about the product are mentioned on the outer box.
As this is a cream product, care must be taken while closing the lid of the shadow, because if not properly closed, the product might dry up faster than it is intended to be.
Pros of 3INA Cream Eyeshadow 302:
- Can be applied with a brush as well as with fingers (When applied with a brush, the pigmentation of the color comes out to be stronger as compared to when it is applied using a finger. Depending upon one’s personal requirement both finger or a brush can be used)
- Adorable Packaging (The packaging of the product might not be safe to travel with or might not be the most hygienic one, but it certainly is adorable. The glass with the black lid makes it look beautiful on the vanity)
- It is a multipurpose product (These small pots are described as cream eyeshadows, but they can certainly be used as eyeliners. And if you have the right color they can also be used on the cheeks as a blusher or a highlighter)
- The formula is Paraben-Free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly
- The product has a long staying power (The product when applied dries quickly and then stays intact for a very long period of time. It is almost water-proof and works extremely well as a base to make any powder eyeshadow to stay in the place for hours)
Cons of 3INA Cream Eyeshadow 302:
- Very pricey (If you can’t get this product at a discounted price, I would not recommend getting this. Especially in this particular shade, as green is not an everyday wear color and is not even a choice of color for everyone).
- Not so travel-friendly packaging (Firstly, the tub is made of glass which is not safe to travel with, secondly as it is a tub, it is not very easy for someone with long nails to dip in their finger to use the product)
- Shade 302 is not an everyday color (The price range of the product might be justified if it has been a different color, but as 302 is a green, it can only be used for the eyes that too not for everyday use)
- Not as smooth as I expected it to be (This is a cream eyeshadow and I expected it to be buttery smooth to apply. The product does apply decently well, but it is not as smooth as I would have liked it to be)
- The product might dry up really fast if the lid is not closed properly (This is not just the case with this particular product, but is true for all the other cream products available in the market)