Today I am sharing one of the lipsticks from L’Oreal, one of their pure red color riche lipsticks. L’Oreal launched 7 of these lipsticks and all are in the shades of red and honestly all of them seem to be beautiful. I personally wanted to buy all of them but as they were pricey I just brought 2. The color I will be sharing today is the most famous color from this collection and the shade is called Pure Rouge.
All the 7 lipsticks are dedicated to celebrities and this particular one is the shade of Frieda Pinto.
Paint the town red with this stunning range of L’Oreal Color Riche Pure Reds.
- The cosmetics giant has come up with 4 custom made shades to suit all skin tones.
- Empowered with matte effect, Pure Reds make your lips look sultry and enchantingly red.
- Tailor-made for every skin-tone
- Hydrating Texture.
Additional Information: Enriched with velvet spheres, jojoba oils and pure pigments to hydrate your lips, making them look luscious and velvety.
Product quantity: 4.2 gm
Price: INR 995
My take on the product:
- All black packaging
- Packaging contains a small colored square depicting the actual color of the lipstick
- Colored square makes it easier to recognize the shade without opening it
Color and Pigmentation:
- It is a bright red colored lipstick with a little orange tone to it.
- The color is completely free of shimmer
- Superb pigmentation, imparts good amount of color in a single swipe
- Being a matte lipstick, it might dry lips
- Works well with a lip balm underneath
- Stays well for almost 7-8 hours
- Transfers to glasses and cups and thus fades a little
- Color can easily stand a full meal, it does fade a little but still stays well on the lips
Overall I am pretty impressed with the color and the formulation too. It has a great staying power and looks good too. It also makes me look fairer 🙂 and yes, I do recommend this lipstick. It is a little pricy but is definitely worth the price.
So girls go and check out the collection, at least one of the reads is surely made for you 🙂
Rating: 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ½