Fair and flawless skin is what we all desire. Many ways and means we try to include the use of harmful creams and lotions to achieve results instantly. However, did you know that restoring to such methods can do more harm than good to your skin in the long run? Hence, if the question of how to get fair skin, bothers you to no end, we have a solution for you. Just go natural. Home remedies for glowing skin are not just safe and effective but can be made easily at home.
However, the question here is does cbd lotion work for all types of skin? The answer is yes, it has a lot of properties that will make your skin look radiant.
Following are a few beauty tips and natural ingredients that can help you get fair skin at home naturally.
Lemon works as a natural astringent that helps to even out the skin tone. The citrus fruit is also a natural bleaching agent and so its regular use can lighten the skin.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- In a bowl combine together one tablespoon fresh lemon juice along with the same amount of honey & granulated sugar along with rose water
- Apply the mask on the face, gently scrubbing for 10 minutes. Leave it to dry for another 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process at least twice a week for desired results
The goodness of cinnamon is much more than bringing you just health benefits. Enriched with the goodness of antioxidants, it helps fight acne, remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and give you fair and problem free looking skin. It can also make one of the best face packs for fair and glowing skin when mixed with a few other ingredients.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a bowl, combine the two ingredients
- Apply the paste gently on the face, rubbing for at least 5 minutes
- Let it sit for another five minutes & wash off with cold water
- Repeat the process at least twice a week
Come summers and the cool curd works like magic for both health and skin. Filled with the richness of lactic and zinc acid, curd helps in lightening the skin complexion naturally.
- One tablespoon fresh curd
- One teaspoon flour
- Combine together one tablespoon fresh curd along with one teaspoon white flour
- Apply the paste on the face evenly and keep it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat the process once a week for even & fairer complexion
The vegetable helps provide moisture and hydration to the skin, keep inflammation caused due to sunburn under check and add a natural radiance to it.
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- Juice of one lemon
- A pinch of turmeric
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients to make a smooth paste
- Apply the mask to the face & neck and let it sit for 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process daily
Even though it is a tiny little herb, saffron has mighty properties when it comes to skincare and brightening. It is known to naturally improve the complexion, help get rid of the harmful effects of sun and add a radiant glow on the face. Mixed with milk and sandalwood, you are sure to get a fairer looking skin over a period.
- Few strands of saffron
- One tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- In a bowl, soak saffron strands with milk for 15 minutes
- Later on, add sandalwood powder to the mix and make a smooth paste
- Apply the mix on the face, neck and other sun-exposed areas
- Leave it to dry for 20-25 minutes before washing it off with cold water
- Pat dry and apply a mild moisturizing lotion like Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Lotion for a rose like natural glow
- Repeat the process, at least twice a week for fairer, radiant and fresh looking skin