Makeup Revolution Ultra Professional Eyeshadow Palette ‘Flawless’ Review, photos and swatches
Eye makeup has always been my love since childhood. I was always attracted towards bright coloured eyeshadows in my childhood. But as I grew up, I realised that I can not always wear coloured eyeshadows and in this situation, neutral eyeshades come into action. I never used to buy neutral eyeshadow palettes but when I saw Makeup revolution eye palette collection I got interested in trying one of their neutral palette. The palette I’ll be reviewing today is the Ultra Professional eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution. I love this palette so much that I always use some of the shades form the palette while doing my makeup.
Price: INR 1750 for 16 gms (32 shades)
Ingredients: Mentioned on the back of the palette
My take on the product:
- The palette is black in colour and contains a full sized mirror behind its lid.
- It does not come with any kind of applicator or brush.
- The palette contains 3 different finishes: matte, shimmers and sparkles.
- Majority of the colours in the palette are neutral with some olive and burgundy shadows too.
- The shades on the left side of the palette are matte and are my most used shadows. They are excellent colours for the crease.
- Some of the shadows in the palette are more pigmented than others. The most pigmented being the shimmer ones which almost work as foiled shadows.
- The colours have a decent staying power and can stay upto 4-5 hours without primer.
- The shimmer shadows are smoother than the other shadows in the palette.
- Tough not mentioned, but I have tried using some of the shades wet and yes these do work in that situation too.
- The colours are easy to blend and work well with shadows of any other brand.
Tough little pricey, for me the palette is complete value for money. 32 shades for 1750 makes it almost INR 55 per shadow which is not bad if you are using the shadows regularly. The palette has everything neutral I can ask for. It does have some of the darker shades too which can help in achieving the smoky look. One palette and you get sorted for tons of looks.