A few weeks back, I got a chance to shop on a website called TOSAVE.com. The name immediately gave me a notion that all the products would be in an affordable range (which would help me save some cash, as the name TOSAVE.com). Usually, whenever I get to shop on a new website, I always tend to gravitate towards buying new makeup, and this site had tons of new options to select from. The first thing I scrolled in the site was makeup, but while surfing the site, I came across many things that gave me urge to buy them and they were not makeup. For a change, I bought myself some things which were not makeup related, though I did get some nail art stuff.
Before starting with the detailed haul, let me briefly describe the company and their policies. TOSAVE.com is an online e-commerce company offering tens of thousands of categories products including consumer electronics, computer accessories, video games, iPhone accessories, flashlight and communications products in stock at unbeatable prices and ready to ship at lighting speed. Purchasing from us, you can get more 10-70% off than another website. It is basically a China based website which ships to almost all the countries of the world.
I placed my order with the website on Feb 23 and received my products on March 10th. No extra duties were applied on my order. The products came packed securely in a cardboard box and thankfully nothing was broken. Everything came nice and clean except the box of a night lamp which was not in its best condition.
Now, let’s see what all I got:
1. The first thing that caught my attention was the mobile covers. I have many covers and they are easily available in India too, but I still wanted to get some new clothes for my dear phone :-). These were the two I selected.
The blue glittery cover can be used with or without the glitter lining which makes it a two in one kind of product. Now I have 2 covers which can be used in 3 different ways.
2. Recently I have been seeing many people using silicon sponges instead of regular beauty sponges for foundation application. I was not sure how well these would work for me, but when I saw this beautiful silicone sponge on the website, that too in an affordable range, I ordered one.
3. Another thing which I always wanted to try but never bought was the eyeshadow shields. They come super handy when you have a glittery shadow to work with and you do not want to have glitter all over your face.
4. Liquid Tape Nail Art Peel Off polishes are a must have when you attempt to do a water marble or an ombre technique on your nails. This polish makes it so easy to clean everything. These polishes come in a variety of colors. Though the color does not really matter as they are to be removed once nail art is done, but still its always fun to try new colors.
5. Mirror nails look beautiful and the hundreds of tutorials on youtube made me want to try them every time I saw them. When I saw these mirror glitter chrome effect nail art powder pigments on the site, I wanted to buy them and as I was confused about which color to buy I bought a set of 6 mixed colors. I have already tried using these once, but that was a complete fail. I still need to figure out how to use them properly to get those shiny nails which I always see in you tube tutorials.
Price: $5.42 (for a set of 6 colors)
6. Another nail art powder that I brought from the site is a glitter powder. I love glittery nails. Yes, they are super difficult to remove but they still look gorgeous. These glitter powders are available in 12 different shades and the shade I selected is shade No.7 (a bright blue). Though I expected them to be little more finely melt, they too seem to be good enough.
7. The last completely non-makeup related thing that I ordered from the website was a Night Light Mushroom shaped LED lamp. My husband is fond of mushrooms and I too found this night lamp super adorable to pass. It’s a nice little lamp with 3 LED lights which change color. Isn’t this cute 🙂
Have you heard of TOSAVE.com? Have a look at the site to get some amazing deals on loads of products.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post