It has been a while since I blogged the swatches of all the 10 shades of Lakme Lip Crayons. After trying and these crayons I wrote detail about all the other shades. Today I’ll be writing about Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Red Stop, the last shade from the
Price: Rs 185 for 2.2 gm product (BUY HERE)
The Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon is a newly formulated lip color crayon, for a soft texture and smooth matte finish. Get soft and colorful lips every day, in 10 different shades of your choice. The Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons contain a high level of mineral powders, giving your lips a soft matte finish. It also contains a rich mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil which condition your lips. Sketch your lips, and make them your canvas with the new Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons. Now get a sharpener free with every purchase of the Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons!
- Sketch your lips and make them your canvas with the new enrich lip crayons
- A newly formulated lip color crayon, for a soft texture and smooth matte finish
- Enriched with a highly pigmented formula, it delivers an intense color payoff
- A rich mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil conditions your lips
- Natural shea and cocoa butter extracts soften and nourish your lips
The shade Red Stop from Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons, comes in a tiny crayon form with a colored wrapper around the pencil, like all the other variants. The color of the wrapper is the same as the actual color of the product. The crayon has a black colored lid which is sturdy and safe to travel with. The crayon is smaller than many other available on the market, but this actually makes it even better to travel with. It is the ideal size to fit even in the smallest bags.
My Take on Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Red Stop:
Red Stop, is a shade of red (as the name suggests), but it is not one of those blood red shade, it is more of an orangy red which therefore is easier to wear. I won’t call it an everyday office kind of lip color but it can certainly be flaunted during the daytime. The color is decently pigmented and 1-2 swipes work well for an opaque color.
These lip crayons are not matte and are thus are comfortable to wear. I usually apply a moisturizer before any kind of lipstick but this step can totally be skipped with these lip crayons. Even the staying power of the shade Red Stop is much better than some of the lighter shades from the collection. Being a darker shade, it does not completely vanish after a light meal. Though the pigmentation really gets altered, but the color can still be seen on the lips.
Overall I won’t say that I am a huge fan of this collection, but considering my experience with Lakme products I do like some of the shades from this collection and the shade Red Stop is definitely one of them. If you are looking for a red which is not too red, then you can try this orangy red from Lakme’s Lip Crayon collection.
Pros of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Red Stop:
- Beautiful red which is easy to wear
- Affordable product
- Easily available in the market both online and in stores
- Small size makes it easier to travel with
- Nicely pigmented, the pigmentation is not insane but the color can be layered up to get the desired color
- Decent staying power
Cons of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Red Stop:
- It is a non-retractable product, thus sharpening after every couple of uses wastes a lot a product.
That’s the only con I can possibly think about this particular shade.