Physicians Formula Happy Booste Glow & Mood Boosting Blush: Rose Review and Swatches
Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Today review would be about one of my favorite blushes. This blush is not only my favorite due to the way it works but I love it even more due to the way it looks. I am talking about Physicians Formula Happy Booste Glow and Mood Boosting Blush. Yes it’s a long name but the product is amazing. This blush comes in 4 different shades: Natural, Pink, Warm and Rose and the shade I have is called Rose. Physician formula is not available in India but some of its products can be found on some sites.
Product quantity: 7 g
Talc. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Dimethicone. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Zinc Stearate. Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Lecithin. Phytosteryl Canolate. Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil. Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter. Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract. Palm Alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. Potassium Sorbate. Fragrance. May Contain: Carmine. Iron Oxides. Manganese Violet. Mica. Red 6. Red 7 Lake. Red 28 Lake. Red 30 Lake. Titanium Dioxide. Ultramarines. Yellow 5 Lake.
- Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
- Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks.
- Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
- The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
My take on the product:
The packaging of this blush is absolutely adorable. Actually not only this blush, but the majority of the blushes from Physician Formula is adorable looking. The product has a metallic pink round container with a round pan and transparent lid. The pink packaging looks cute but the cuter part is the way the actual blush looks. The product has 4 different shades and all the shades are arranged in the form of little hearts. The blush comes with a flat brush with dual colored bristles. The brush is kept in the lower side of the container which also has a mirror. Overall everything about the packaging is amazing.
As I mentioned earlier, the blush contains 4 different shades and all the shades are arranged together in the form of little hearts, it becomes really difficult to select a particular shade of blush and apply a single one. The best ways to apply the blush is swirl over the entire palette and blend all the colors. The blush is not overly pigmented and thus whatsoever amount of the product is present in the brush, it won’t make you look like a joker. But as a practice, once taken on the product, the excess product must be tapped off the brush. The colors are easy to blend and the colors together look beautiful. They give a natural glow to the skin without looking overdone.
The product is called Happy Booste Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, which I assumed will make me happy. The blush actually made me happy but only because of its packaging; there was no other effect of the blush after application.
- Beautiful packaging
- Comes with a mirror and a brush
- Decently pigmented
- Product stays for a decent amount of time
- Blends beautifully giving a natural glow to the skin
- Hypoallergenic and Non Comedogenic
- Paraben Free
- The product has tiny shimmers in some of the colors, and these shimmers make the blush look even better on the cheeks
- Does not do anything for the mood except making you happy by the way it looks
- Not available in India
Would I buy this product again?
Yes! I love the product and if I will get a chance I would love to try other shades from this range.
Do I recommend this?
Yes! It’s one of the best everyday blushes