It has been a while since I sat down to write about something. Life with an Infant is overwhelming and you do not get time to sit down and do something for an hour. But now, as my baby is almost 3 months old, she does give me enough time to do things that I love to do be it skincare or writing for my Blog. Today’s post would be about a new product that I have been trying for the last couple of months. It is a face cleanser from a brand called Vanya Herbals and is called Haldi Clear Face Cleanser.
Now before getting into the actual review let’s talk about the brand. Vanya Herbal is a company that makes handcrafted products with pure herbs and fresh natural ingredients. All their products are 100% vegetarian, paraben-free, free from harmful chemicals, environmentally friendly and not tested on animals. It is a herbal brand that has been associated with Luxury hotels and Spas for the past 8 years. I am glad that I got a chance to discover and try a couple of products from the brand.
Price: INR 795 for 60 gm of the product (BUY HERE)
Tulsi & Turmeric Oil Face Cleanser is a blend of 100% pure aloe vera juice and Himalayan essential oils of tulsi and turmeric. Pure essential oils of Himalayan Tulsi and Turmeric are perfectly blended with Himalayan Juniper to create a natural cleanser. Use regularly morning and evening to combat pollution, dirt and brightens the skin.
- Pure Himalayan Rose Water: Himalayan Rosewater is 100% pure and naturally aromatic. All over the world, Rosewater is one of the best ingredients for the skin. Its most important properties are-It is a natural skin toner, light moisturizer, powerful antioxidant and suitable for all skin types. Our Rosewater is made of Damask Rose petals directly sourced from the farms at the Himalayan foothill.
- Pure Aloe Vera Leaf Extract – Aloe Vera is a magical herb rich in vitamins like A, B, C, and E as well as minerals. Its amazing hydrating and nourishing properties make it integral in a skincare regime. This herb has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to fight with skin irritations.
- Himalayan Turmeric Oil – has amazing oral & topical skin benefits. it is popular for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial properties. It lightens skin, heals acne & damage on skin caused due to UV rays. One of the best ingredients for after sun care.
- Himalayan Tulsi water – Tulsi water fights with germs and bacteria and keeps skin hydrated.
- Himalayan Tulsi oil –Tulsi oil has antibacterial, anti-aging and purifying properties.
- Himalayan Juniper Oil – Juniper essential oil has antiseptic properties and also used as a fragrance.
Vanya Herbal’s Haldi Clear Face Cleanser comes in a round tub packaging with a cardboard outer box. The details about the ingredients in the product is mentioned on the back of the tub. The tub closes securely and as it is an aluminum container, it is completely safe to travel with. I personally am not a fan of tub packaging as I have long nails which makes it difficult for me to use the product, but also it might not be the most hygienic option. But as the product itself is a cleanser, I guess the hygiene point is not a problem.
My Experience with Haldi Clear Face Cleanser:
The first thing that is obvious about the product is its strong aroma. I do not like strong smelling products especially on my face but as this one contains rose extracts the strong aroma was somehow bearable for me. Another thing that I was not so confident about before using this cleanser was the fact that it contains rose water as one of its main ingredients. Though rose water is an excellent ingredient, I, unfortunately, am allergic to rose water. It makes my skin itchy and develops rashes. Thankfully, nothing of this sort happened to me after using this product.
This Haldi Face Clear Face Cleanser has a different consistency than most of the facial cleansers I have ever used. The cleanser is not in a liquid form but is not a solid either. It has a creamy texture that feels beautiful to touch. While using, the product does not give a rich lather, but it feels like soft milk on the skin. It took me a couple of uses to figure out the amount of product that needs to be used each time (as I am used to rich lather in my facial cleansers) but now I know that the product works well even with the smallest amount. Unlike other cleansers, this one does not make my skin feel dry afterward, this might be due to the ingredients it has.
Overall I would say that I like the way this cleanser made my skin feel. Yes, this is on the pricier side as compared to some other cleansers available in the market, but as it is handmade from all the good natural ingredients, it is completely worth the price tag. If you are someone who likes to take care of your skin and does not like any harsh chemicals in your products, then this is a good option for you.
Pros of Haldi Clear Face Cleanser:
- The product contains all the goodness of natural ingredients
- It is free of any harmful chemicals
- It contains rose water which not only gives the cleanser a beautiful fragrance but it also absolutely brilliant for your skin
- The packaging is luxurious looking and completely travel-friendly
- The cleanser works well in cleaning all the dirt from the face
- It does not make my skin dry
Cons of Haldi Clear Face Cleanser:
- The price point is slightly on the higher side.
- The tub packaging might not be preferred by many women
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, but all my opinions are completely unbiased.