So, what are the points that need to be kept in mind while doing online shopping for shoes?
Read some of the Tips for buying shoes online:
1. The first and the foremost thing that must always be checked is the site you are shopping at. There are many sites which sell shoes, branded shoes, but the low-grade sites can not always be trusted for authenticity. Also, some sites do not have a flexible return policy which you might need in case of a wrong decision.
2. Big e-commerce sites have numerous options with numerous brands and designs. Before searching you must be clear about the kind of shoe you are looking for. Running shoes, Gymming shoes or may be simple sneakers, all seem similar but have different uses.
3. Always check the size chart before ordering. Brands do have different sizings and you might not always be a 7 or 8. Be sure to check the size of your foot especially if you are ordering from a brand you have never tried before.
4. Once you receive your order, never be in a hurry to remove the tags of your shoes. Products with no tags cannot be returned. Also always try both the shoes and walk in the house before you step outside. Dirty or used shoes also come under the no return category.
5. Lastly never be fooled by images. It is usually written that the picture might slightly differ from the actual product. This is usually in regards to the color of the product. Be sure to make up your mind that the product you will receive might slightly differ than what you see in the image.