I have a lot of products in my vanity, some which are new, some very old that need to be tossed out and some which need to be used more. In the year 2015, I tried listing out some of the products which I intended to use up that year but that ended up in being a complete disaster. I wasn’t able to finish even a single product. The reason might be that I tried finishing too many products, which considering my use and product quantity, was technically impossible.
I am trying it again. This year I have taken out 15 products which I like and which needs to be finished. The products include everything from face products to lipsticks.
So, here are the 15 products that I intend to use completely in the year 2017!
2. Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream
3. Maybelline Clear Glow Pressed Powder
4. Gigi Blusher
5. LA Splash Eyeshadow Base
6. Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
7. L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner
8. Maybelline The Colossal Kohl in shade True turquoise
9. Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow in shade Decadent
10. Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Liner Drama Gel Liner
13. Inglot Sleek Lip Cream in shade 104
14. Coloressence Liquid Lip Color
15. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in shade Coral Pink
Hope that this year this task won’t be as bad as it was last time!!