I have a lot of products in my vanity, some which are new, some very old that need to be tossed out and some which need to be used more. In the year 2015, I tried listing out some of the products which I intended to use up that year but that ended up in being a complete disaster. I wasn’t able to finish even a single product. The reason might be that I tried finishing too many products, which considering my use and product quantity, was technically impossible.
I am trying it again. This year I have taken out 15 products which I like and which needs to be finished. The products include everything from face products to lipsticks.
So, here are the 15 products that I intend to use completely in the year 2017!
1. Lotus Herbals Daily Tinted Moisturiser
2. Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream
3. Maybelline Clear Glow Pressed Powder
4. Gigi Blusher
5. LA Splash Eyeshadow Base
6. Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
7. L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner
8. Maybelline The Colossal Kohl in shade True turquoise
9. Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow in shade Decadent
10. Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Liner Drama Gel Liner
11. Maybelline Lip Polish in shade POP 6
12. Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lipcolor in Mysterious Nude
13. Inglot Sleek Lip Cream in shade 104
14. Coloressence Liquid Lip Color
15. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in shade Coral Pink
Hope that this year this task won’t be as bad as it was last time!!
15 thoughts on “Products I will try to use up in 2017”
Thanks for sharing the products!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
I wanna try the Inglot Lipgloss, I think it’s amazing! 🙂
Sounds great! I do love Revlon and Ponds!
Have a wonderful weekend, love!
Finishing so many products is a big achievement. good luck 🙂
Excited to hear your thoughts on these products.
Really, many products! I liked the tinted moisturizer, because I like to be practical, moisturize and use some color at the same time, and then the blusher, in 2 tones! How sweet! Hope you have a great weekend!
You have so many amazing products to try! Excited for you! 😀
OMG! The Maybelline powder is gorgeous!!
That’s quite a lot, I wouldn’t be able to finish it all up, haha. Simply because I don’t use makeup that much. But best of luck to you! 🙂
-Leta | The Nerdy Me
F-Lover Fashion Blog by Gina Beltrami
Olá, tudo bem?
Alguns produtinhos eu não conheço, mas fiquei com muita vontade de testá-lo.
Adoro tudo que é de pele, rosto e make.
Lovely picks, I only have about five products that I use on a daily basis + 3-4 lipsticks. So I finish them quite quickly, haha. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving me a kind comment!
E from Helsinki, Finland
These all look lovely, I can see why you want to use them up, good luck!
Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
My Instagram | Instagram