Hello Beautiful Ladies!
Today I will be sharing with you all some of the products that I brought few days back from Nykaa.com. The site had a huge sale in which the Lotus Herbal Products were on sale at 30% off. As I haven’t tried many products from this brand I grabbed everything that caught my attention.
Here is what I brought 🙂
1. Lotus Herbal Pure color Lipsticks in the shades:
- Heavenly Pink
- Ruby Rust
- Orchid Kiss
- Rose Divine
- Sensuous Mauve
2. Lotus Makeup Moistpetals Ultra Moisturising Botanical Lip Color
- Lilac Delight
- Red Rover
3. Lotus Makeup Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation
4. Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser
5. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Gel
6. Lotus makeup Naturalblend Translucent Loose Powder Auto-Puff
7. Lotus Herbals Hypnotica Eye Contour Definer in Acqua Green
8. Lotus Makeup Colorkick Curved Liquid Eyeliner
9. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Long Lasting Blusher in Ross Kiss
10. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder
11. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Long Lasting Lip Color in Apricot Bliss
With all these products I received a 8g pack of Olay Total Effect Day Cream
I have started using these products and will soon be reviewing them for you people. Which one would you like to be reviewed first?
Hope you liked the haul 🙂
8 thoughts on “Makeup Haul: Lotus Herbals”
Wow…. Swati ….what a collection , i like every thin but lipstick the most
I am fan of the lotus herbals pure color lipstick range, seems they have introduced new shades, will wait for your review of how the colors look 🙂 I have the apricot bliss and love the color it imparts on my lips, enjoy the haul
Loved the haul Swati, enjoy the goodies. I was about to buy the curved liner Ill wait for the review 🙂
Wow what a collection!!!
SmashinBeuty PRO Makeup Tips & Tutorials
I really would love to have the lipsticks and the eye shadows, plus that beautiful blush! Lately I am so into lipsticks!
Ooooh what a lovely haul… would love to see their reviews up soon.. especially of the lipsticks 🙂
nice haul… i am waiting for the curved eyeliner review 🙂