Its summer time and my skin get tanned very easily this time of the year. I do like to use both body scrub as well as face scrub on a regular basis just to avoid getting too much tanned. Today I will be reviewing one such Tan Removal Face scrub from my collection. Today’s post would be about Himalaya Orange Face Scrub.
I bought this scrub last month, but as this was my first time using this scrub I preferred to buy the smaller pack. I am glad that I made this decision as this did not work the way I wanted it to. To know more about the product keep on reading!
Price: INR 135 for 100 gm of product and INR 75 for 50 gm of product. (BUY HERE)
Himalaya’s Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub gently exfoliates, smoothens, and lightens tan from the very first use. A powerful combination of natural skin toning, Orange Peel extracts, the effective exfoliating action of Papain and moisturizing Oatmeal gives fresh and glowing skin.
- Gently exfoliates skin to remove dead skin cells and impurities.
- Reduces tan and helps get of blackheads, whiteheads
- Has moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Removes tan
Key Ingredients :
- Papain effectively removes impurities and dead skin cells with its gentle exfoliating properties.
- Orange Peel conditions skin by eliminating excess facial oil. The Vitamin C component acts as a natural cleanser and improves skin tone.
- Oatmeal, a mild abrasive, soothes and moisturizes skin for a smooth texture.
My Experience with Himalaya Orange Face Scrub:
As I have mentioned earlier, I bought the smaller size of Himalaya Orange Face scrub last month. I use my face scrubs only a couple of times in a week and as it was a smaller size, I am almost running out of the product. The first thing I noticed about the product was the strong orange fragrance. Though the fragrance is too strong, I like oranges and so I liked the smell too.
Now, coming to the reason why I bought this product. I wanted to try a new face scrub and this one seemed interesting. It was affordable and from the brand Himalaya, which I kind of trust. Plus it said ‘Tan Removal’. After trying only a couple of times, I already knew that this is something not exactly meant for me. The product itself is fine, but the scrub particles are so fine that sometimes I can’t even actually feel them. It almost feels like I am using a regular face wash and not actually a scrub. Some ladies might like that, but I personally like my scrub to have slightly larger particles, large enough for me to feel them.
This is not exactly a tan removal scrub until you use it regularly (almost daily). I use it just once or twice a week and so I do not find much difference in my tan. Also, it did nothing in the nourishing and moisturising department.
It is not a bad product but it wasn’t as I wanted/expected it to be. If you are someone who like their facial scrubs to be less coarse, then you might like this product. Plus it has an amazing fragrance and is affordable too.
Pros of Himalaya Orange Face Scrub:
- Affordable and easily available
- The smaller size is easy to travel with
- Contains natural ingredients like orange peel and oatmeal
- Smells delicious
- Good for daily use
- Good for ladies who do not prefer coarse particle in their face scrubs
Cons of Himalaya Orange Face Scrub:
- The orange peel, as well as oatmeal particles, are so fine in texture that I am unable to feel them on the skin
- The scrub helps only when used daily and I personally do not like to use a facial scrub on a daily basis.
- The oatmeal in the scrub is supposed to gently moisturize and soothe the skin, but I didn’t feel much difference after using this scrub