I am not a kajal person and unlike most of the ladies, I personally do not like to fill my water line with a deep black color. I often do it only when I have a full face of makeup on, with a bold eye look and for those days I like something which is super black and do not smudge. Today I will be sharing my experience about one such product, ‘Coloressence Bridal Kajal’.
Price: INR 125 for 2.5 gm of product (BUY HERE)
Triphla, Camphor,Essential Oils, Almond Oil,American Carbon
Coloressence Bride Kajal will lend you enhanced look with its dark, edgy color.
- Highly pigmented this kajal is smudge proof and long lasting.
- Enriched with essential oils it doesn’t harm your eyes.
- It has a smooth texture which glides on your eyes and gives you a thick line.
- Made with Ayurvedic formula it is soft and soothing to your eyes.
- Gives brilliant eye makeup.
My experience with Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
Whenever I use a kajal, I like it to be super black, and this one, though is decently pigmented, it is not as black as I like it to be. The product is pretty affordable but this too does not give it additional points, as there are many other good kajal available in the market at a good price range. The product does not smudge on me, but this does not stay for too long too, it actually fades within 2-3 hours. I liked the fact that is retractable, but the blunt end which I got after several uses pissed me off.
Pros of Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
- Do not smudge on me
- Easily available online
- Natural ingredients are a plus
- It is retractable which saves the work of carrying a sharpener
- Not as black as my liking
Cons of Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
- I do not like the way it is packaged
- Tends to make my eyes watery
- Fades pretty quickly on me
- Though it is retractable, the pointed tip gets to go blunt after regular use which makes it difficult to use.
I personally didn’t like the product much and so I would not recommend this. There are many other products available in the market which work better than this.