Monthly Makeup Haul, July 2019
In continuation with my Makeup Haul Series, today I will be sharing with you all the makeup products that I bought for the month of July’2019. Last month, in June, I bought a bunch of lipsticks and nothing else. This month is different, I did not buy any lipstick but all the products are eye products. So, here is my Monthly Makeup Haul July ‘ 2019!
Let’s start with the products I bought:
1. Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara – Very Black (INR 525 for 8.25 ml, BUY HERE)
2. Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum Express Mascara Noir Glamour Glow Black (INR 405 for 10.7 ml, BUY HERE)
3. Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara – Amp’d Black (INR 499 for 8 ml, BUY HERE)
It has been a while since I bought a mascara. Mascaras are the products which must not be used for more than 3 months (once open) and these are the products I buy less frequently. So, this time I decided to buy 3 new mascaras. I haven’t tried any of them before and I am really choosy about my mascaras. Hope that I will end up liking at least one of them.
4. Maybelline New York Master Foundation Brush (INR 499, BUY HERE)
Brushes are another category where I do not experiment much. Good makeup brushes are expensive and they do need good care, so I usually end up buying only a few of them. This particular foundation brush seems goods and it is affordable too. If this works well, then I would be trying more makeup tools from the brand.
5. L.A. Colors Sweet! 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette – Playful (INR 950 for 20 gm, BUY HERE)
There was not particular reason of buying this eyeshadow palette except the fact that when I bought this, it was on a 50% discount and 16 shades for just 475 bucks is not a bad deal.
6. L.A. Girl Shockwave Neon Eyeliner (INR 595 for 1.2 gm, BUY HERE)
I have been eyeing on these eyeliners for a long time. From the swatches I have seen online, they seem to be very bright and pigmented and these days I am loving a bright liner look. As I couldn’t decide on one color I bought all 6 of these.
Colors from left to Right are:
Screamin, Fresh, Gotcha, Vivid, Electric and, Blackout