L’Oreal Hydrafresh Active Night Mask-In Jelly Review
Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Yesterday I reviewed the night cream that I bought from the Lakme’s Skin Infinity range and I said that I won’t purchase that product again as I have found something I love much better than that cream. The product that I was talking about was a skin care product called L’Oreal Hydrafresh Active Night Mask-In Jelly. Today I will share my experience and tell you what all I liked about this product.
Product quantity: 50 ml
Price: Rs 599 (BUY HERE)
A long list of ingredients is mentioned on the outer carton of the product, but as I bought this product months ago, I threw away the outer carton. But the list of ingredients can be found online.
- A bouncy jelly texture that wraps skin as an invisible mask to continuously deliver actives for mask-level efficacy
- A 2 in 1 product that works like a mask and a night cream for better hydration
- Bouncy jelly texture wraps skin as an invisible mask to continuously deliver actives for mask-level efficacy
- Non-sticky, non-oily
- Grape seed extracts acts as a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals
- French Vosges SPA Water helps to stimulate cell’s vitality for an optimal hydration level
A few months back when I was searching for a night cream online, I saw this baby and I instantly fell in love with the packaging. The product comes in a square shaped glass tub which is pink in color. It was not only the packaging that caught my attention but its name ‘night mask in jelly’ also made me buy it. Since then I am regularly using the product and I am in love with it.
My take on L’Oreal Hydrafresh Active Night Mask-In Jelly:
The company claims that the product can be used as a night cream as well as a mask. Honestly saying I have never tried this product as a mask as the night cream claim is working superbly for me. I have been using this night jelly on my face on a regular basis and I can see a glow and a special softness on my skin. The product does not take months or days to start working; all it needs is a single night.
The first time I used the product, as soon as I touched it I knew that I will love it, the jelly consistency makes it extremely smooth to apply and after a proper massage, the jelly gets completely absorbed by the skin. Also, it does not make the skin feel sticky or oily. But the actual thing happen the next morning when I touched my skin. My skin was feeling extremely soft and touchable. I knew that it was the jelly that I used the night before. Since then, there has been no looking back.
The product has a mild fragrance, but nothing too overpowering. I have a sensitive skin and there are a lot of products that don’t suit me. This is thankfully one of the best products that I found for my night time routine and I know that I am going to stick to it for years to come.
Pros of L’Oreal Hydrafresh Active Night Mask-In Jelly:
- Not too pricey for the quantity
- A small amount of product is sufficient for the whole face
- Loved the packaging
- The jelly texture makes it super easy to apply
- A cooling sensation might be felt while applying the product
- Makes my skin super soft and touchable
- Can be used as a mask too
- Non-sticky and Non-oily
Cons of L’Oreal Hydrafresh Active Night Mask-In Jelly:
- Might not be the best product for dry skin beauties
- Tub packaging is not everyone’s preferred zone
- The product has a mild fragrance which might not be liked by everyone. But personally, I loved it
Would I buy this product again?
Yes! I am almost out of my first tub and I am already planning to buy a backup
Do I recommend this?
Yes! This product is worth trying.
You might also like to Read: